I have to admit I am a huge fan of bliss balls here a few of my reasons
- They are the perfect bite sized snack
- They are super quick and easy to make
- They are packed full of things that are actually good for your body
Plus who doesn’t love a little sweet treat to get you through the day! These cranberry and cashew bliss balls are a particular favourite of mine as they are a lot sweeter than some I have tried in the past (my sweet tooth adores these little treats!). They are a really good choice to help curb those sugar cravings too.
This recipe is super easy here are the ingredients you will need:
- 1/2 a cup of natural cashew nuts
- 1/2 a cup of almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 6-7 chopped medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
In a food processor combine the cashew nuts and almonds. Pulse until they are finely ground. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse until everything is combined. Lastly add 2 Tablespoons of water. Roll into balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
I hope you enjoy this super easy energy boosting snack as much as I do!
Note: I discovered this recipe on a google search I am not sure of the original source 🙂